К основному контенту

Перевёрнутый класс

Новый график:
Пн. Грамматика
Вт. Аудирование
Ср. Письмо
Чт. Домашнее чтение
Пт. ---
Я ожидаю, что я привыкну к новой работе. " Перевёрнутый класс"- это вид работы, клогда то что ты делал дома, ты делаешь в школе.
Эта работа очень и удобнная, простая, понятная, рассортированная. Плюсов очень много. Я думаю, что легче описать минусы. Минусы: только нет большого доступа к интернет, кроме урока и интернета. Это странно, но интересно .Это очень большая практика. Удобства зашкаливают. Вскоре я дмую, что буду делать быстро и просто задания, которые я зададут.
В заключении я бы хотела сказать, что эта работа очень интерсно, но ёще и поделиться своими ощущениями.  Это неожиданно. Вдруг резко миняешь формат обучения. Мне понравился этот формат!

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Letter for Cami

                                                                                                                                            New Bern                                                                                                                                              the ...

Final topic 6 module

We went to australia.We've having a brilliant time here in Peth, Australia. We've been here for a few days now and we've already taken a ferry ride to see the city skyline. I took some great photographs. I've also made a dream come true because I've swum with dolphins! It was an amazing experience! the water was so clear, and the dolphins swam really close to me. They were realy happy and friendly. It was the highlight of our trip! I've just come back from a trip to London with my family. I really enjoed it. But something weird happened while we were there. One day, we were at Marble Arch and we decided to get on a London bus. Seconds later, a bus arrived. I was so excited; it was an old style, red, double-decker bus! I dream to go to London. I hope, I will see more sight. Tower Brige-Dating from 1894, this impressive brige can open up to let boats and ships pass under it. Elizabeth Tower- The Clock Towerat the Palace of Westminster used to be called Big...

Final Topic 5

    Our life diffrent from life in the past. Life in the past is very developing time! More civilization lived in past.There are pompeii, Ancient Egyptians, Machu Picchu, Nitive Americans and more.    Pompeii was an ancient Roman city near Naples and Mt Vesuvius, a volcano in Italy and in 79 AD the eruption of Mt Vesuvius destroyed it and buried it under ash.    Ancient Egyptians lived along the banks of the River Nile in northeast Africa. Pharaohs ruled this great and powerful empire for more than 2,500 years.The ancient Egyptians lived in houses made of mud bricks, but they also built houses and gigantic pyramids from stone. They worked as farmers and artists. Ancient Egypt had a great civilization which many people still study and admire today.     Machu Picchu is an ancient Inca site in the Andes Mountains in Peru. It dates back to 1436. But what was it exactly and why did the Incas build it so high in the mountains? No ...